Sensitive Midwifery Magazine
Sensitive Midwifery Magazine was launched in May 2008, has shown significant annual growth and is now widely acclaimed in South Africa, while being known further afield too. Sensitive Midwifery is a unique quarterly publication for midwives and all other interested perinatal health professionals. The magazine is kept close as a referral and training tool, as well as an enjoyable read.
What sets Sensitive Midwifery Magazine apart is the enjoyable format of information delivery, our passion for our field and the dedication of each and every one of the team working on this publication. We source prominent writers and experts in the maternity field for consistently superior editorial. Sensitive Midwifery Magazine is in the business of helping achieve the vital MDG goals of the WHO and the South African Department of Health. We believe that we are a truly vital cog in the mother, child & family health and well-being wheel.
Sensitive Midwifery Magazine:
- Is a quarterly magazine for health professionals only
- Is free to readers, but sent on official request by individuals and clinics
- The main magazine is at least 68 pages
- An A5 Essential Guide with a minimum of 36 pages, on important topics, is inserted and distributed with¬†various ¬†magazine issues
- Educational posters for use in maternity facilities are included in many issues of Sensitive Midwifery Magazine
- Readership includes private and state hospital midwives, independent midwives, perinatal nursing sisters (antenatal & postnatal), NICU nurses, well baby clinic sisters, childbirth educators and antenatal teachers, midwifery lecturers and students, paediatric nurses, doulas, lactation consultants, some doctors and allied health professionals